Creation

Creation

Monday, February 22, 2010

You should not ask, "What next?"

It never ceases to amaze me how people deal with things so very differently. There is need for me to explore how to "stay with" an emotion so that it does not carry me away. Today I had such an opportunity when someone suggested to me that either my "gift" be "parceled out" to me or that I was being told when, how and where to spend it! Amazing! Nowhere but where I am right now, have I ever had people tell me how to use a gift! Even God does not do that! So in all the flurry, I try to enter the "quiet zone" within and stay with Jesus, to listen to Him and see what He wants me to take away from all this. The confusion and frustration are incredible sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment