Creation

Creation

Sunday, February 21, 2010

With a heavy heart

One of most difficult things in transitioning to another state of life is telling people about it. A certain process of mourning has to take place, but cannot be overcome with other passions and emotions. It is amazing to me that God truly "writes straight with crooked lines" as they say, when it comes to taking you out of one reality and placing you in another for the good of your soul - and most likely for the good of the souls of others as well. The most encouraging words I received were from my superior and my spiritual director who said to me that people would have the grace to accept this change because it is God's will. So far, I have to say that is what I have witnessed, and so I am further strengthened by this graciousness of God in allowing me to see His Hand at work. Thank you, dear God!

No comments:

Post a Comment