It has been a week now since I left Connecticut and all that I knew for almost 15 years. Never would I have believed that God would lead me away from the religious order that I loved so much, but the signs are bright and clear that this is the path He wants me on now. The discernment process itself was long and painful, almost two years...talking with a spiritual director, my confessor, and superiors.
But I am on the other side now, and slowly, I am trying to engage in normal activities and socialize with people who knew me before I entered Religious life. I don't know what to say to people anymore, and some of the things I could say would be a cause for scandal, so it is better to keep it to myself.
God is working in all of this....I just have to listen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment